Thursday, April 5, 2007

Man, this has been the king of 7 day work weeks.

And I have fit it all in to 5. I covered someone else's desk while he was out Monday and Tuesday so I did my job and his job also. So if I do 2 of his and 5 of mine I count it as 7 days total. No wonder I am so tired. But we had a good month. My one account is hitting on all cylinders, and the other one is doing better than expected. So I am happy, for the most part. The only downer is a couple minor accidents, and a couple loads that are normally no-brainers- turned into pain in the butters. But if you dont have rough weeks you dont appreciate the good ones when they come along. Hows that for Catholic reasoning.

I have missed riding the bike all week so far, but I will definitely get in a ride tomorrow afternoon and 2 days this weekend. Then I will cheerfully wave goodbye to all our northern snowbird visitors who will pack up the Monday after Easter and head north back to their homes at the northern end of I-75 and I-95. Buh BYE!!!!!!

No comments: