Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vices-the good kind.

I was strolling the isles at the beer and wine superstore in Tampa with some my friends and I spotted this tasty little treat. From the makers at Boulder Beer Company, a fine 5.9% offering called Sweaty Betty Blonde Wheat Beer. I am not much of a fan of wheat beer, but I can drink it, but based on the fact that I am heading out to a summer bicycling training camp (vaation) in Georgia in a few weeks I decided to start laying in a supply of beverages for the trip and a 6 pack of Sweaty Betty is the first 6 pack in the stash. I have to give Boulder Beer a thumbs up to the marketing guys. Here is the description on the end of the 6 pack carrier for what is contained within the bottles. " Irresistable. Firtatious. Soft. Supple. Unavoidable. Smooth. Exuberant. Glistening. Wild. Firm. Rare. Succulent. Luscious. Ripe. Natural. Glowing. Curvaceous. Magical. Wheat. " That sounds like one hell of a er,,, beer. I must admit that they are better at selling beer than Ford is at selling cars lately. Maybe there is something to be learned here.

No comments: