Monday, June 11, 2007

Threefer Monday Reuters and God have been busy today.......

What with Jesus wanting me to buy a 4x4 and now God giving PAris a new chance, religion has had a busy weekend....

I cherry picked the best parts of this article....

_______________

Paris Hilton says God has given her a new chance

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Imprisoned hotel heiress Paris Hilton has said she believes God has given her a new chance and she plans to stop acting dumb and put her influence to good use.

"I'm not the same person I was," Hilton told Walters. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me.
"I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

When she is released, Hilton said, she might like to help in the fields of breast cancer or multiple sclerosis, diseases that her grandmothers suffered, or build a "Paris Hilton playhouse" for sick children.
Hilton, who said other inmates had been friendly, added that her skin was very dry because she was not allowed any moisturizer.
"It doesn't matter," she said, "I'm not that superficial girl. I haven't looked in the mirror since I got here."

_____________________

Why do I get the feeling that the "Paris Hilton playhouse" will be a new bar and discotech located at a hotel in LA somewhere. Also, If you are not superficial, you are not allowed to talk about not being allowed to bring moisturizer into the JAIL WITH YOU!

1 comment:

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Funny, I was starting to feel sorry for our favorite celebutante because it just didn't seem fair to me that she was legitimately released from jail (she didn't break out but was let out by the cops) and then made to go back. Then, I read she has access to Barbara Walters and after just a few days in jail she's a changed woman. Wow. What a transformation. I wonder if the Weekly World News-buying public will be as interested in the enlightened Paris?