Thursday, March 22, 2007

More cowbell, errr bike riding please.

You know this year is only 3 months old, and it is a good year so far, but what it really needs is more cowbell and more bike riding. The jeans are getting tight. The legs are getting soft. Need to tough it up and start putting the miles in. And sure I say that, while I am sitting on the deck typing on a computer, drinking a beer, but I am serious now. Really. I mean it. One of the things I miss since moving is the higher level of cooking and eating and riding that I did in Albany. I have to give mad props to C and S for being passionate about good food and great bike rides. Sometimes we enjoyed too much of the food and not enough of the riding, but we had a good time none the less. So here's to putting down the fork and picking up the bike and just riding it baby!

1 comment:

Clark said...

Well, if it is any consolation, we've been doing too much of the former and not enough of the latter. We had a good thing going, where there were 3 of us to push the others into riding more. I do plan to get back on the bike, just not sure when, maybe this weekend with the slow folks. We'll see how I feel when the time comes, right now I'm just worn out with work and all the other stuff you know about already. I could use a nice steak and a couple of bottles of red...