Friday, March 16, 2007

Back in the saddle again!

Makes you wonder when I can screw up a perfectly good blog and delete the whole site. Whoops, but I am back and rolling again. I feel like a old codger lately. I love fast cars and race cars and the fact that my office faces out onto a racetrack is a good thing, most days. But it is race season and the big race is this Saturday and they have had basically two straight weeks of race cars practicing, testing and racing outside my door. LOUDLY AND ENTHUSIASTICALLY OUTSIDE MY DOOR. Now today it is raining and they have been off the track for about an hour or two and it is blesedly quiet. The one car I really like to watch and hear (or not hear) is the diesel powered Audi R10's. The engine noise is about what my pickup truck makes and they are blazingly fast. The engines are so quiet you can actually hear the wind whistling off the bodywork and the tires scuffing on the road. More Diesel powered race cars please! Anyways next week when they are all gone and it is quiet again I will probably miss them. Isnt that the story of life though.

1 comment:

Clark said...

Welcome Back to the world of blogging! I was wondering what happened to it.