Thursday, July 5, 2007

Vacation like a greyhound


I read on Reuters online today that there are an estimated 400 MILLION unused vacation days in the United States workforce. Right now I am actually on vacation doing my best to burn off some of my available time to help reduce this accumulation. When I woke up this morning I found an inspiring shot of how the rest of america needs to relax, take some time off and learn how to vacation like a greyhound. You dont need a lot of fancy things, you just need acomfortable couch. And some treats.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Mr. Mal always knew how to enjoy a vacation & most especially a couch and treats!! We should all take lessons from him.
Kelsey & I hope that ya'll are having an awesome vacation. We miss ya'll.

Suzy Neal said...

This is Clydie....

Betsy said...

Clyde acts like that all the time, vacation or not. I guess he IS retired, though.